The November 3rd election is a critical juncture in our democracy, and so much is on the line - for both humans and animals - and it is exactly two weeks away! NYCLASS is thrilled to share with you our candidate endorsements for President, New York State Senate, New York State Assembly, and Congress for the November 3 General Election! The polls will be open from 6am-9pm, and you can find your polling location and other voting options HERE.
New Yorkers love animals and they vote! NYCLASS proudly supports candidates who champion animal rights legislation that protects all animals - from pets, to animals used for food and profit, to wildlife - and who will fight to end rampant carriage horse abuse in New York City. We need elected officials at every level in New York to work towards ending animal exploitation and cruelty as part of a progressive agenda committed to making our society more compassionate and fair for all. NYCLASS strongly believes that all injustices towards oppressed groups, including both animals and people, are interconnected and must be challenged and changed.
We believe these endorsed candidates are the kind of compassionate, brave leaders committed to social justice that we need to elect to create a kinder, more just world for everyone on Earth. We hope you will VOTE and pass along these endorsements to your friends and family! If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact [email protected].
2020 General Election Endorsements
PRESIDENT & VICE PRESIDENT
- Joe Biden/Kamala Harris
NY STATE ASSEMBLY
- Harvey Epstein, Manhattan District 74
- Emily Gallagher, Brooklyn, District 50
- Jessica González-Rojas, Queens, District 34
- Dan Quart, Manhattan, District 73
- Linda Rosenthal, Manhattan, District 67
NY STATE SENATE
- Jabari Brisport, Brooklyn, District 25
- Michael Gianaris, Queens, District 12
- Liz Krueger, Manhattan, District 28
- Monica Martinez, Long Island, District 3
- Jessica Ramos, Queens, District 13
- Luis Sepúlveda, Bronx, District 32
- Jerry Nadler, Manhattan, 10th District
- Ritchie Torres, Bronx, 15th District
CRITICAL VOTING INFORMATION FOR NEW YORK STATE
- November 3, 2020 – General Election day.
- The Early Voting period for the November General Election in New York will be October 24, 2020- November 1, 2020.
- The deadline to request an absentee vote by mail ballot is October 27.
- If you vote by mail, the deadline to postmark your completed ballot is November 3.
- For more voting information for New York State go HERE
Do you like this post?