Join NYCLASS for a special evening dedicated to the fight to protect NYC Carriage Horses, as well as all furry and feathered New Yorkers!
This Reception will include:
- An elegant coursed meal with dessert, wine/exclusive cocktail, coffee/tea. Available dinner seats are very limited for this intimate event.
- Curated Gift Bag featuring items from local vegan and conscious businesses.
- A Silent Auction of carefully selected pieces of visual art.
- An engaging program featuring noted speakers including actress/producer, Kathy Najimy, and newly-elected Council Member Justin Brannan.
- Special announcements about NYC animals; where we are and where we're heading.
- Donations gratefully accepted at this event to support our continued dedicated efforts via auction participation, credit card, or check.
We very much look forward to this evening with each of you!
For the Animals,
Steve Nislick and Wendy Neu, NYCLASS Co-Founders
Edita Birnkrant and Jill Carnegie, NYCLASS Leadership
P.S. Kitchen is a new non-profit restaurant conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan. A conscious business, P.S. Kitchen offers a unique and upscale plant-based dining experience with profits benefiting humanitarian causes. This establishment also partners with the Bowery Mission to provide employment opportunities for those in need.
Allergies or unique individual needs? Please email [email protected] with specifications with as much notice as possible (not less than 36 hours prior to start of the event).
246 W 48th St
New York, NY 10036
Google map and directions