- About Us
- Take Action
- Mobile Alerts
Submitted by nybri on 19 March 2012 - 9:47am
We have raised close to $300,000 and are in need of an additional $100,000 to begin building the prototype!
The idea is simple. We want to replace the NYC carriage horses with vintage-replica electric cars.
The reason is just as simple. We want to get the carriage horses off the mean streets of New York where they don't belong and out to pastures where they do.
Thanks to your help, we have gained tons of momentum in our effort to do just that:
- We have legislation pending in the City Council
- We have garnered lots of press and social media buzz for the cause
- Many new celebrities and famous New Yorkers have joined NYCLASS
- We have gathered over 75,000 signatures in support of the carriage horses
- We are very close to raising the funds needed to build the prototype of our electric car.
Most of the design work has been completed and we are close to starting construction of the actual prototype. We have raised close to $300,000 and are in need of an additional $100,000 to begin!
BUT, we are not quite there yet. We are making an all-out push over the next three weeks to raise the money needed to start building.
That's why we are reaching out to you once again for help. We are looking to raise $10,000 by April 10th to help put us over the top.
Once again, thank you so much. You truly are Horse Heroes.
We will get this done!